Sim Documentation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angie from plazaville part 1

3 posters

Go down

Angie from plazaville part 1 Empty Angie from plazaville part 1

Post by Katody Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

hey jolie helped me edit & make this documentary i hope u like n i used her town she just made plazaville u can downlaod on the exchange I love you I love you I love you I love you What a Face

New Page

Right out of college, bachelor of the arts! Angie had moved out of Sunset Valley and 

into the tiny island of Plazaville. She moved all her things in and started fine tuning all her 

instruments. Bass, piano, and guitar. Her goal in life was to master them all. She didn't know 

if she should get out of the house or stay in and practice. Plazaville was fairly new and she 

had no neighbors, anyways. 

She finally decided to go out the the park which had a small wooden stage and jam 

equipment. Angie hoped someone interesting would come by to jam along with her on the piano. No 

one came. But people did gather around to hear her music. A paper girl, a handyman, and some 

black guy in a suit. She didn't feel Plazaville was edgy enough. Perhaps she made a mistake.
She was approaching the bar to talk to the bartender about the locals. She thought he 

was cute. But suddently, the local school called. They were forming an assembly to honor local 

musicians and promote it for the youth. Angie was so broke she only had $20.00 in her pocket 

and juice boxes and cereal in her fridge. This is an oppurtunity she couldn't refuse. It was 

for the kids!
She had no job, but the school paid her $600 just for a performance! Wow! The kids & 

principal both noted they'll be buying her future albums. Angie treated herself to a nice lunch 

& bought herself an old televison. She didn't have one in her small shack of a house.

A famous performer named Berejes Hogan was hosting a seminar at the bookstore called 

"Not Fretting When The Frets Don't Work". It was free so Angie attenteded for some inspiration & 

motivation.
The next day Angie went back to the park and played her Bass for a while hoping to get 

some attention. The same bartender was there before and she approached him. His name was Randy.

They pretty much hit it off. She learned he graduated from the school of peace and love,was 

easy-going, and close to his family. He didn't tell her much about town except that a couple 

people here hate their jobs.Yikes! Not a good sign for Angie. She needed one desperatley!

Randy and Angie spent the night in the park talking by the bar.

She slept all day and by the afternoon she went back to the park. This time, Angie 

asked Randy if he could play any instruments to jam with her. He said he'd try his luck at the 

piano.
They did good for a while....until the mailwoman showed up. He went back to work. Angie 

guessed the mail lady delivers Randy's mail directly to him since he's working at the bar 

pretty much 24/7. Angie swore she caught a glimpse of them flirting. She went home

In the morning Angie got a call from the local bistro. They were having sing-along 

dinners for baritones and basses. She was invited to accomany and accepted. More cash instead 

of from her non-existant job!
Randy called later that day, too, suggesting she play her guitar for tips in the park.

What a genius idea! She did that and made NOTHING for three hours. So she went ahead to the 

sing-alon dinner thing at the bistro arriving right on time. It was a smashing success and kind 

of awkward but she got $500! She decided, since the singing was a hit, why not play for tips 

right at the bistro? One hour. Nothing. So she had a free dinner thanks to the owner.

Photobucket

part 2 here: https://simdocumentaries.niceboard.com/t19-angie-from-plazaville-part-2#53

Last edited by Katody on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Katody

Back to top Go down

Angie from plazaville part 1 Empty Re: Angie from plazaville part 1

Post by Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Great job, sweetie! You took my advice Wink You do third person well!
Make sure you put (To Be Continued), (Unfinished), or (Incomplete), something like that in your title topic subject okay? Unless that's the end...?

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://simdocumentaries.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katody Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 pm

ur town in rlly small and no trees but it dont lag which is good. i dont undersytand why you started a new town it would be really fun to make new ppl with the sims in the town u already no

also codys game is having problems on his computer so he nt gonna start 4 a while Sad

Katody

Back to top Go down

Post by Katody Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 pm

I put up pics of her!

Katody

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Beautiful! WHy doesn't she have a job?

Admin
Admin