Sim Documentation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can post your own CC, stories, media, and fansites here in this forum!

Go down

You can post your own CC, stories, media, and fansites here in this forum! Empty You can post your own CC, stories, media, and fansites here in this forum!

Post by Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 pm

This is the forum for your CC, media, sites, and just plain Sims 3 talk.
You can also post Sims help if you need any.

Here are some top Sims sites:

Official Sims 3 Site: For official Sims 3 news, updates, downloads, forums, help.

Mod The Sims : A forum and site for CC, uploading your own, programs, help, and more all for free!

Sim Progams/Spore programs : You can download patches, fonts, soundtracks and other cool media.

The Sims Resource : You can download CC & modding programs here. Some CC is for a fee.

We'd love to see your CC so upload it to Mod The Sims or [URL=Thesims3.com]Official Sims 3 Site[/URL] and link your stuff in this forum! Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://simdocumentaries.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

You can post your own CC, stories, media, and fansites here in this forum! Empty Hi

Post by Youtubes Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:48 am

Hey guys,
So I was wondering if any of you have got some free time so that yu can watch some of my videos on youtube. I need views so if you want to watch some/a lot of Sims 3 Vids go check out my channel! As I am a new person on this website I can't post links so search me on youtube, my name is SilvermistSparkle or just enter Funny Things on Sims 3 or Building of Beach House the 1st. Or something like that... Very Happy Thx I hope you like my vids, if so comment here.
Merry Christmas
SilvermistSparkle

Youtubes

Back to top Go down